Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh Crep

From an e-mail I received this morning:

Hi Friends!

Happy Anniversary to you!! Wow, is it 16? Is that right?

Man, was it really SIX years ago that we attended your 10th party in HB? No, that can't be possible.

Oh, how life is different now, eh? Wonderfully, beautifully, and probably a tad still overwhelmingly different. But oh so good.

Here's to an amazing 17th year for you three!

Please (gently) squeeze that little muffin, yourselves and Buckley for me.

Much love to you all.


In all the hub-bub I had forgotten . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lindens! It has been (and continues to be) a joy to watch the love you have for each other grow throughout the years. We love you! Team Kess

SeanH said...

I had a 2-week-old at my anniversary a couple years back. It was pretty lame. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

We spent our first anniversary in a Carl's Jr. on the way to the hospital to be induced. The little rugrat showed up 24 hours later. Happy Anniversary! Man oh man, am I happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!!!