Annabelle is not quite suckling yet, but when Holly tries to pull her away, she starts to cry. The girls are bonding. The doctors will likely leave the feeding tube in until tomorrow, depending on how Annabelle takes to nursing.
The waiting room is full of friends and family, and it continues to be a good day.


5 comments:
Wow!!! Annabelle is a fighter!! You gotta love that! I am just praying (even laying hands on the computer) for her and your whole family. God is good!!
Holly and Annabelle are both so beautiful! I love these pictures. I was wondering if Holly was going to nurse Annie and I am sooooooo glad that she is!! It is SO IMPORTANT for Annie to be getting Holly's milk. God knew exactly what he was doing when he created the perfect food for our babies. Yeah! I will pray that the nursing goes well and that Annie can eat on her own full time very soon! Good job with all the pumping Holly, keep it up!! :) See you guys soon!! XXXX
Holly - your face says it all! What a wonderous, beautiful gift for Annabelle to be so strong at this point! Lots of thoughts and hugs!
So precious! I continue to get tears with every entry! I am so glad you are nursing. I was so hoping you would be able to! It's just so wonderful and important for her, and you as well mommy!
SO, SO, SOOOO awesome! :) She'll be sucking in no time and you guys will all be home :)
I love Annabelle!!!!!! :D
Post a Comment