Thursday, August 14, 2008

THEY ARE TAKING THE LAST TWO IVs OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I just got the call at work and I am fighting back the tears. Oh man. It's a GREAT day in Annie-land!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY ANNABELLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
You'll be home in no time!! :)

Anonymous said...

GO ANABELLE!!!!! You are such an amazing little Girl!!!! I can't wait to see picture of you at home in your own crib. Holly I know how hard it is to rest and take care of yourself when your little one needs you, But you have to take care of your self. Sweet Annabelle wont want her mmommy getting sick. God Bless the three of you. Love and Prayers Daily.

Jenn said...

Praise God!!! He is so good! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Is this little girl incredible or what?

Olya said...

nothing less than a miracle... that's Anabelle!

Art Photographs said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I found your blog through your maternity photographers site. I too am a photographer and found myself drawn to your story and blog. I haven't felt the spirit this strong in my heart in a long time. Your sweet Annabelle is in my thoughts and prayers. You are a beautiful family and your daughter is so precious. It is so wonderful to hear of her huge strides! My prayers and thoughts are with your family, what a blessed little girl to have you both for parents, I can tell she will always be in very good hands.
God Bless your family, Tiffany

Rutschow said...

Never though the Pinnochio song would make me teary-eyed..