Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
From the shore of Button Shell Cove at Camp Fox, I wanted to say on behalf of the entire directing staff - We love you all so much and are so proud of you all. Annabelle ~ Thank you for being so strong and beautiful! Matt ~ Congratulations on taking such wonderful care of your two lovely girls. Holly ~ To the most beautiful, perfect Mom I know. Thank you for bringing this child into all of our hearts and lives. May God Bless you all and keep His arms wrapped around you tight.
It's hard to convey the joy in seeing Annabelle! But one word comes to mind immediately...Angel. The gift of knowing Holly and Matt is now multiplied by the addition of Annabelle.
5 comments:
From the shore of Button Shell Cove at Camp Fox, I wanted to say on behalf of the entire directing staff - We love you all so much and are so proud of you all. Annabelle ~ Thank you for being so strong and beautiful! Matt ~ Congratulations on taking such wonderful care of your two lovely girls. Holly ~ To the most beautiful, perfect Mom I know. Thank you for bringing this child into all of our hearts and lives. May God Bless you all and keep His arms wrapped around you tight.
What a strong little spirit! It's incredible! She will be on amazing little girl! I swear that little silver stick on her side is a heart!
I love her! She is so precious. Cant wait to hear how the surgery went. Praying, praying, praying, praying...
It's hard to convey the joy in seeing Annabelle! But one word comes to mind immediately...Angel.
The gift of knowing Holly and Matt is now multiplied by the addition of Annabelle.
Go Annabelle!
Annabelle is so beautiful! I am prayng for your family.
Jodi Kanowitz
Post a Comment