3.70 mi / 1:05:54 min / 17:46 mpm
I took a photo of the dawg panting in the heat but negleted to notice the steaming pile of dawg-who-was-here-last-with-their-lazy-no-good-owner that was in the shot in a way that it couldn't really be cropped.
Today I remembered that the Bonita golf course has a 3 mile dirt track around it that is almost totally level. It is also close by the house.
As we circled the course, I wracked my brain to try and remember why I stopped running there and then I remembered it was because it was the dead of winter at the time and it was too dark in the mornings so I opted for Balboa Park which has lighting.
I think I will be taking the dawg there for the time being. It is closer than Balboa, flatter than chollas lake, and it is never closed so I can get there as early as I want (and I now have a headlamp for when it starts getting dark in the mornings again).
Now the trick is to just get moving in the mornings . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment