Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Monday, August 18, 2008
Go Annabelle!
From a text message I received today:
My co-worker bought a sticker-it's on her cubicle wall!
Thank you for your continued prayers!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello to your family! I have been following Annabelle's story for a several weeks, and am a faithful member of her prayer team. I am so happy for you all as your little miracle prepares for the magic place called Home-With-Mommy-and-Daddy. I have a friend who is in her early 20's who played high school sports (softball and basketball) and is now in college with several academic scholarships. She too was born with Spina Bifida. She was in diapers longer than most children, walked later and less steadily than most children, but through the years just continued to catch up to her non-sb peers physically. I just wanted to share that with you, and to tell you your little daughter is beautiful, and send best wishes to your family as you continue your journey of loving parenthood.
2 comments:
Hello to your family! I have been following Annabelle's story for a several weeks, and am a faithful member of her prayer team. I am so happy for you all as your little miracle prepares for the magic place called Home-With-Mommy-and-Daddy. I have a friend who is in her early 20's who played high school sports (softball and basketball) and is now in college with several academic scholarships. She too was born with Spina Bifida. She was in diapers longer than most children, walked later and less steadily than most children, but through the years just continued to catch up to her non-sb peers physically. I just wanted to share that with you, and to tell you your little daughter is beautiful, and send best wishes to your family as you continue your journey of loving parenthood.
WELCOME HOME ANNABELLE!!! Much Love from the Weaver Clan. XOXO
Post a Comment