Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank You Sean Day!

I am sitting at home in blissful silence reading all the blog updates that I have been phoning to my good friend Sean Day, which he has so eloquently been posting.

Thank you so much, my friend, for all your help and support (and for putting my rambling phone call updates into coherent posts). So many people have commented on how grateful they are for Sean's updates - you don't even know.

It's really something to call a my own mother with an update only to her them say that she knows all about it! What a world we live in.

Please, please pray. We are on the up-swing but things can still go very-very-bad very-very-quickly.

Here are our current prayer needs:

1) That our little stubborn, obstinate, prize-fighter, Annie heals and recovers from all that she has been through.

2) That all of Annie's internal organs are working properly.

3) That Bella is able to soon eat all the food that her mom has been working so hard on providing for her.

4) That Annie Lu's total neurological development is beyond all expectations. As I told her attending nurse: "We are praying for a straight-A, track star and we will settle for as close as we can get"

5) Pray for Holly and I to keep our sanity. My head almost spun 360 and popped off after watching the nurses spend 45 minutes transferring my little girl from the mobile unit to her bed (2 feet away) yesterday morning. Although I am not proud of it, I might have shoved someone through a plate-glass window if they had said the wrong thing at the wrong time . . . .

We are all hanging tough - but no one tougher than my little girl (she must get it from her mother). . .

GO ANNABELLE!

No comments: