The PA wrote the discharge order moments ago.
I can't believe it.
Thursday, August 7th:


Saturday, August 9th:

Sunday, August 10th:


Tuesday, August 12th:


Thursday, August 14th:

Saturday, August 16th:

Sunday, August 17th:


Monday, August 18th:

My boss just stuck his head in my office door and asked how everything was going.
My reply? "I am going to go get my daughter. And take. her. home."
Thank you for your continued prayers . . .
10 comments:
Breathtaking...simply breathtaking
My daughter Genna wanted to say:
We've been praying a lot for Annabelle and I hope you all will be very happy at home together. All those doctors were wrong. Go Annabelle!
Love
Genna C. (age 6)
Oh how exciting!! I have to say I have goosebumps right now. Thankyou God for all of your answered prayers!!! Matt and Holly have a wonderful night at your home with your precious angel. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!! Go Annabelle!
God is so good!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's SO wonderful!! :D
Annabelle is a gift from God. My prayers will cont for all of you....
Welcome home, Annabelle!
Praise the Lord! Hope you are doing well at home! Continued prayers!!
Congratulations! Nothing better then bringing a new baby into your home. I also wanted to add that one of my good girlfriends has a daughter with spina bifida, she has to cath her every four hours as well and she went through several major surgeries, and some rough times, BUT her daughter is now 4, in swimming lessons,dance lessons, starting soccer,starting kindergarden, so smart,so social, beautiful and having the challenges she does, she is one of the happiest little girls. All of God's children are a blessing, he will always be watching out over your daughter! Enjoy...you will love the sounds of your house even more now with Annabelle home!
Such wonderful news that your daughter is coming home.
My younger sister is 31 and was born with Spina Bifida. She has had a wonderful life despite the challenges that she has faced from time to time. As a family you learn to hang on over the bumps and celebrate the achievements. She has been a foster mum, finished a childcare diploma at University, bought her own apartment...all done just one step at a time.
Support groups are a wonderful thing and my Dad was an active member of some of the committees here in Australia. I have seen the support and help offered to families by others on the same journey and it helps to know that you are not alone.
I wish you and your beautiful daughter the very best. Thank you for sharing your story.
Post a Comment