


The doctors are saying that once Annabelle has established a sufficient eating routine, they can remove the two IV feeding tubes.That would mean that Bella would be completely free from all the tubes and wires she has had to endure since gracing us with her presence.
It is all happening so fast it is surreal. Is she really four days old? Great googly moogly.
4 comments:
The girls are doing great!
GO TEAM ANNABELLE!
I love those pictures, especially the one of the hands. That Annabelle is SO gorgeous! Is her hair getting lighter? When we dance with Emily I help her hands to dance, like the Hawaiians do. She LOVES it. I also do the jig with her, she holds my hands while I jig around her and her chair. That always brings a laugh.
Hold on, she'll be home soon!
Michelle
You don't know me, and I'm not even sure how I found you guys other than being directed by God. I'm praying for your family, every night when I go to put my son to sleep and we say our prayers (well I say my prayers, he's 4 mths) Annabelle is always on our minds and in our hearts!
And you guys are such a beautiful family! You three will be gliding across the kitchen floor in a beautiful dance in no time!
Love these pictures! Checking in several times a day to see how your sweet girl is doing!! The Lord brings you to mind often and we have been praying as we go through our day! God is good and we are thankful along with you for the progress thus far! Praying for great strength and endurance for you both as well!
Post a Comment