Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
I loved the article. Thanks! Hey I was just talking with a mom in our church who found my blog & yours. We got to talking about Annabelle. One of her sons is a very energetic, helpful young guy. He spends some of his time in a wheelchair. It never dawned on me but she told me today that he was born with S.B. I look forward to you, her & him meeting some day soon.
2 comments:
I loved the article. Thanks! Hey I was just talking with a mom in our church who found my blog & yours. We got to talking about Annabelle. One of her sons is a very energetic, helpful young guy. He spends some of his time in a wheelchair. It never dawned on me but she told me today that he was born with S.B. I look forward to you, her & him meeting some day soon.
Amen! Go Keeley!!
Post a Comment