Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Thursday, August 7, 2008
First pictures
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you Matt for taking the time to share with us. We will continue to pray for Annie and Holly and their recoveries. How absolutely amazing she is! Love Elizabeth
Yay Annabelle! You are so beautiful! I am crying tears of joy for your amazing family and I cannot wait to pass on my devotion from today- had no idea that Annabelle was coming today but God place her on my heart this morning- and my prayers have been focused on your family today. Love Love Love to you all.
Oh my goodness! She looks so healthy and strong! She totally looks like you Matt!! I'm serious, she is so a little Matt. Oh, I just know things are going to go well! I've been praying like crazy! Can't wait to see more pictures! My thoughts are with you guys! XXX
12 comments:
Thank you Matt for taking the time to share with us. We will continue to pray for Annie and Holly and their recoveries. How absolutely amazing she is! Love Elizabeth
Oh beautiful little Annabelle! Gracie can't wait to meet you, she already can say your name "Aaba"! You are truly God's gift!
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! :)
Welcome to the world Annabelle!!
Precious baby girl Annabelle...can you feel our love? We are all here for you, your mommy, and daddy! Hugs and lots of love to you all!
Holly and Matt, she is beautiful! Congratulations on your little miracle!
The Fitch family
I cried. She is so super cute!
Congrats!
Annabelle, you look so big and strong! What a cutie!
Your friend, Michelle
She is beautiful...praying!!!!
Yay Annabelle! You are so beautiful! I am crying tears of joy for your amazing family and I cannot wait to pass on my devotion from today- had no idea that Annabelle was coming today but God place her on my heart this morning- and my prayers have been focused on your family today.
Love Love Love to you all.
Oh my goodness! She looks so healthy and strong! She totally looks like you Matt!! I'm serious, she is so a little Matt. Oh, I just know things are going to go well! I've been praying like crazy! Can't wait to see more pictures! My thoughts are with you guys! XXX
I remember these first picture like they were taken yesterday. I can't believe she is 2 now and more beautiful, happy, and healthy than imagined.
Post a Comment