Thursday, May 22, 2008

What About Second Breakfast?

So I tallied my point totals for yesterday (my first official day) on the Weight Watcher's for Men website (don't worry - I am not going to post about this everyday . . . but this is worth mentioning).

Apparently I am allowed 32 points per day with and extra 35 per week to use when I really need them.

Yesterday's total? 68.5! And that's without beer!

My my my . . . I used up one day's worth of points plus my whole week's worth of "slush fund" points and then some . . . IN ONE DAY!

Fortunately I went out for a "run" yesterday so I was able to knock off a couple points . . .

Yes, but what about elevensies? luncheon? afternoon tea? dinner? supper? - Pippin the hobbit from LOTR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay I realize Im being a bit of a stalker by leaving all these comments but I just had to say that is sooooo funny! The quote at the end is one of my all time favorites! I love Pippin. haha.