2.53 mi / 46 min / 18:20 mpm
I have been back to Chollas Lake twice since I last posted about it but never got around to putting up the posts.
The last two times I went I spent my time exploring the hills around the park. I now have a route a little longer than 2.5 miles that does not require me to retrace my steps. Much better than zinging around the .8 mile loop around the lake.
The other bonus is that most of the route is in the "back country" portion of the park so I can let the dawg off the leash every now and then.
And I get 4 points every hour I go! (A friend of mine has introduced me to the Men's section of Weight Watchers)
I still haven't quite figured out the WW system but I am pretty sure there is going to be a lot less beer, pizza and hot wings (with any luck, less of me as well).
1 comment:
I love it!!!
Post a Comment