Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Tips

Tips from friends with children:

"Baby knows when you're stressed. I can't tell you how many times I put my heart and soul into caring for that screaming little man and I fed him and changed him and rocked him and stood on my head for him . . . to no avail . . .the tears kept coming. Dad walks into the room and picks up the baby and two milliseconds later the baby is soothed and calm. Talk about a slap in the face to dear old Mom. My best advice . . . this will happen to you and try not to take it personally. Baby doesn't like the other parent better. baby is just feeding off of your stress and frustration, and the change of person is all it really takes to snap the baby out of it's fit. Tables will be turned and you will be the hero the next time (this applies to both mom and dad visa versa)."

- A friend and a mother

No comments: