From an e-mail I received yesterday:
Last summer I witnessed a true miracle.
I was asked by my neighbor, Zita, who is a piano teacher, to pray for one of her students, 10-year-old Felix Lilly, who had fallen from a 30-foot tree and was in a coma with traumatic brain injury.
I followed the family journal on CaringBridge.org and read that the neurologists had braced the family for the probabliity that Felix would remain in a chrinic vegetative state. We joined hands at church and prayed for a miracle.
That miracle manifested. A couple of months ago, I went to Felix' piano recital, and this little boy, who had to learn to walk, talk, use the bathroom etc. all over again, fairly ran up onto the stage and played Beethoven's Fur Elise with such passion I couldn't hold back the tears of joy and gratitude.
1 comment:
Glory to God in the Highest!!! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment