Thursday, August 16, 2007

Why is There a Delivery Truck Out Front? . . . .

I love it when I can simplify and streamline my life. I had a Palm Pilot when they first came out. Then I discovered that the Ipaq could hold much more info so I went with that.

Naturally, I am very intrigued by the iphone. The dawg and I even test-drove one at the mall (yes-they let him in the store!)

There are a couple reasons I have not purchased one yet.

A: I don't have the $$.

2: With new technology like this, you never want the first generation with all the bugs - wait for the second or third generation.

Now I can add a third reason: The 300-page phone bill



I heard an interview with an AT&T spokesman on the radio and he acted as if the customers were being unreasonable. He explained that At&T does not want a bunch of customer service calls regarding billing so they always itemize every single phone call that you make. Since the iphone also accesses the web, the bills now itemize every web page you visit.

Riiiight. They probably won't be getting aaaannnny customer service calls about phone bills with the number of pages in the triple digits.

Come on now people . . . .

No comments: