Wednesday, August 1, 2007

On the Run 08/01/07

As a general rule, I like to "travel light". I just don't like carrying a bunch of stuff all day long. Even more so when I run. Its bad enough that I have the car key and dog-poop bags in one pocket, the Nano in the other pocket and a dog leash that I carry (but almost never use - shhhh! our little secret).


One thing that all runners should carry is a cel phone. I know my wife would appreciate it if I carried one.


I have a no-frills phone that usually sits in the car 24 hours a day (told you I don't like carrying stuff). Its basically just a cel phone - no bells and whistles - but it does have a camera.


So, in an effort to be better about carrying my cel phone with me when I run, I am going to make an attempt to snap a photo from every run and post them here.


This is from my run along the boardwalk this morning.


Not a bad way to start the day

No comments: