Thursday, August 23, 2007

On The Run, 08/23/07

3.98 miles / 40:13 min / 10:06 mpm

5:47am

If you are thinking to yourself, "Whoa! That's pretty early to start a run."

Wehhhell let me tell you, that's when I finished my run this morning.

It feels like I have a lot on my plate right now. I am sure there are people busier than me and I am sure there are people less busy that think they are more busy. But whether I am busy or not, I feel busy and that means that once my eyes open in the morning, I am AWAKE.

Up at 3:30 this morning thinking about all that I need to get done.

Fortunately, it's Thurday and that's almost as good as a Friday in my book.

Big "drain the swamp and get the house in order" weekend planned ahead. There is nothing like firing up the BBQ at sunset on a Sunday evening, gazing out at a well-kept yard and then repairing to a newly cleaned house.

Oh please, oh please let this Sunday be that Sunday.

No comments: