Friday, August 17, 2007

Whoopsie

I do not enjoy getting my haircut.

Every 5 weeks or so I have to schlep down to whatever chain bushwacker is closest, sit in grimy chairs, reading pestilence-smeared rags that try to pass themselves off as legitimate sources of news until the first available body-piercing-laden and/or "English is not my first, second or any language" tonsorial artist hacks it all off for $17 and 1 hour of my time.

So tonight, I had my wife cut my hair for the very first time. I went out and bought a new pair of clippers etc and we commenced.

All went well. In fact, she did an excellent job - all that was left was a few minor touch-ups . . .

As they say, "The Devil is in the details".

Whoopsie!

Let's just say that mistakes were made. It doesn't matter how or by whom.

Besides, we should not be spending our time pointing fingers . . .

When we should be out buying more sunblock.


You get what you pay for . . . .

No comments: