Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend Adventures 08/18/07

The ocean was like bathwater this morning. I think it is time to hang up the wetsuit for the summer. It will be so nice not to have to change in and out of a wetsuit in the parking lot for a few months.

I surfed down at the pier today. 3-4 foot with 4-5 foot sets. It was sort of crowded but everyone had a good time.

Afterwards, the dawg and I hit dawg beach for a while. We are driving up to LA this afternoon and checking into a dawg-friendly hotel. The wife and I are going to sneak out and leave the dawg in the room when we go visit our friends with the new baby. I really tried to tire him out at the beach so hopefully he will sleep this evening.




What do you think? Does he look tired enough?

No comments: