Monday, December 31, 2007

DOH!

I AM A DOPE.

As it would seem, I am the only person in the blogosphere who cannot work my comments section.

Much thanks to my good friend who I so maliciously maligned in the previous post. And thanks, also for the lovely picture he posted to the right before I wrested control of my insignificant little dominion back from his cyber-clutches. (I will leave it up through New Year's just because I deserve it)

I look forward to any comments either one of my two solitary readers choose to leave.

I will be bringing an ice pack for my own yarbles this evening . . . .

UPDATE:

This is the photo and accompanying text that my friend originally posted to the right. I think we can all agree it is a good idea to bury this photo in the archives as soon as possible . . .

Leave me a comment and you can win my louse-ridden wig!
UPDATE #2:

2 comments:

SeanH said...

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Jenn said...

Ah, COMMENTS!! YAHHOOOOO!!! And the heaven's rejoiced! Beautiful, Sir Hawkins, just beautiful. Darn shame for that poor Michael Chandler chap though!