Like you, I am never too sure how much of what to believe because next week they will all be saying something else.
I will say that I don't leave the dawg's water in the car for more than 24 hours. Every time we head out, I fill a poisonous plastic bottle with fresh water. I have been considering buying a Nalgene bottle as I remember hearing somewhere that the plastic they use is of a higher grade and therefore less harmful.
Then I see this:
"The Canadian outdoor apparel store, Mountain Equipment Co-op, pulled Nalgene bottles and other polycarbonate plastic containers from their shelves, and is telling consumers to return old bottles for a refund. The reason? Recent studies have shown a link between a compound in the plastic, called bisphenol A, and a variety of cancers (including breast and prostate cancer), premature puberty, and lowered testosterone levels in animals."Read the whole thing.
Its a good thing beer comes in glass bottles . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment