Monday, December 31, 2007

Public Challenge

I get a moderate amount of smack-talk for not having the comments section on my blog enabled. Most of the smack comes from THIS GUY:

Who, let's face it, might as well be the poster-child for why you SHOULD NOT have the comments section enabled on your blog . . .

That being said, I am not against having a comments section, I just can't get it to work.

So after a few beers and a couple glasses of wine the other night, THIS GUY

Loudly protested that I must be the only person in the blogosphere who cannot work his comments section. And a challenge like that, dear readers, cannot remain unanswered.

I have set up a new password that has been forwarded to the above pictured offender to see of he can make my comments section work.

Now, I realize that giving out my account information to this guy is like handing your car keys to an inebriated friend who "jush wans to go to da stor for a couble more beeers . . ." but the wife and I plan on celebrating New Year's at his house tonight and if there is any blog-desecration, a swift kick to the yarbles will be administered forth-with.

Have at it, my friend.




ADDENDUM (posted by offender above):

The speed, power, and beauty of the MacPro over at THEMOSTSIGNIFICANTTHING has saved the day. Comments enabled. Happy new year!

(By the way, TMST wants the minute back it spent fixing this. DAWG RUN OWES IN 2008!)

3 comments:

SeanH said...

It's so sad that you went and posted all those unflattering pictures of Michael Chandler!

Sean said...

Aaahh! I'm going to see his floating head everywhere I go. Be nice to his yarbles tonight.

SeanH said...

ATTENTION DAWGRUN READERS!

I have the password for the remainder of the day!

(DawgRun host is at work behind a firewall and can only read these comments!)

If anyone has any suggestions/changes for The DawgRun, I'd be happy to make them for you!

TMST Tech Support