I feel like a patient in one of those medical dramas. My heart went all erratic about 10 weeks ago and they have been working on me ever since.
"Paddles! Charging! Clear!"
=sqeeeeeeeeeeeek, BLAM!=
"Push 10 cc's of Eppy! Where's that Psyc consult?!"
I gazed upon my domain at work yesterday afternoon and decided - "I don't have to come in early tomorrow"
Thump . . .
Thump . . . .
Thump . . . .
Still too early to tell if we are out of flat-line country but things look promising.
The lights are on the tree! More importantly, the lights on the tree are ON!
The wife e-mailed me at work yesterday to inform me that as she was plugging in the last of the lights into our super-duper Christmas tree extension cord, they all burnt out. Turns out, our super-duper Christmas tree extension cord has a fuse in it that blows if you try to pull too much power through the line - thereby reducing the chance that your house is reduced to charcoal brickets on Christmas Eve.
Solution? Chuck it and get an extension cord without a fuse! I know it's not as safe - but this is Xmes! And we must have 1000 lights on the tree! Good thing I put up that smoke detector . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment