For those who may be checking out our story for the first time, I thought I would provide a few helpful links.
I originally posted this on 7/3 - I just changed the date and buried it in the blog. I will link it in the upper right of the page and continue to update it with the relatively major events along the way.
Her Name is Annabelle
Feeling Bad about Feeling Better
Oh God
Miracles to Claim
medical Update 4/9
Itchin for a Fight
Miracles to Consider
Miracles to Covet
Black Tuesday
In The Garden
Medical Update 4/29
The Work Week Begins.
Medical Update - 5/27
Anticipation.
Coming Home Again.
MRI Update - 6/3
MRI Update - 6/5
Medical Update - 6/17
Down 7 - Up 8
Dezi
You're Kidding, Right?
Matt's Resume
Easter in August
Photo Shoot
New Job
11 Days in the NICU
**Now that Annabelle is out of the hospital - most of the current updates can be found under "Medical Updates". Although I will certainly link any highlights here as well.
The Baby Shower
Current Prayer Requests
Those are some of the highlights but of course there is much more - such as the prayers and artwork from children - Holly's dream of circles which led to Annabelle's Circle and the prayer quilt - the many miracles in others lives that have been related to us throughout this process.
Please Pray.
Asking others to pray us through this was and remains the main reason for sharing our story.
Our dear little Annie needs a miracle - you can be part of it.
Please Pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment