As I mentioned in the two posts below (About Doctors 1 & 2), we are on the hunt for a new doctor.
We already have 4 or 5 recommendations and we just need to figure out a way to interview them I suppose.
I know there are people out there who are hoping and praying for a miracle and will never abandon that hope regardless of how many doctors advise otherwise.
On the other side I am sure there are those who would say that we are chasing after false hope and the sooner we accept the situation and start preparing for it - the better.
All I can say is, what kind of father and husband would I be if I were to stop trying?
How would I face my daughter when she asks me if I did everything I could . . . If I hadn't?
I mentioned in a previous post that this whole ordeal is like walking down a long dark tunnel with bad stuff in it.
Okay, so we have encountered some bad stuff. That doesn't mean we lay down and quit. We keep on.
Winston Churchill said something to the effect: "When you find yourself going through hell, keep going."
1 comment:
Do not stop your quest for Dr. Hope until you find her. There are so many people behind you and Annabelle right now. Your doctor should be one of those people.
Love you, Sean
Post a Comment