This cannot be happening . . . .
Not to me . . .
Not to my wife . . . .
Not to precious little Annabelle . . . .
The great unravelling has begun and I am at the computer sobbing . . .
Oh God its not fair . . .
Why? Oh why? . . .
I was going through my posts and cataloging them into files so we can make them into a book for Annie and this song kicked up on the ITunes:
"Fix You" by Coldplay
When you try your best, but you don't succeedIts not fair - I am the one that deserves to be crippled - not my dear little daughter . . .
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...
Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
I am the miserable wretch . . . she is the best thing I have ever done . .
She hasn't done anytihg to anyone . . .
Oh God its not fair its not fair its not fair . . .
OOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO . . . . . . .
God . . .
Please , oh please don't do this . . . .
I am begging you . . . . . God . . .
Oh honey, I WILL try to fix you . . .
I will do everything I my power to help . . . and then ask for power beyond mine from on high . . .
God this is awful . . . its a nightmare . . .
Oh God, please help, please help, please help . . .
I will beg as long as it takes . . . .
Good God almighty this is terrible . . . . .
Sobbing . . . . . .
4 comments:
Long hugs and kisses(short) from us today reaching across the Pacific. Love, Christina, Shane, and Madison
Weakly Sherpa, in my reading for today (of which I need to play catch-up too) I read a good word.
Deut. 29:10 - "All of you are standing today in the presence of the Lord your God..."
Deut. 29:29 - "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever..."
I don't think anyone can explain these secret mysteries of why the innocent must suffer, but be reassured that you are standing in the presence of the Lord, surrounded by people that are lifting you up in prayer.
As you know, I'm not really the praying kind...but after reading this, I wish I was. I wish your God would change this, I wish there was something I could do, and I wish for a miracle for you. While I may not be able to pray, I can certainly wish--and right now, all of my wishes are for you, Holly & Annabelle.
-K
Wow. Can relate to this. Just today my 4 year old son asked me, "Mom, why did God make Faith (our baby) not right?" I told him I didn't know, but when I meet Him I will be sure to ask Him.
Post a Comment