This is from an e-mail I received:
"It is amazing the stories that we have heard recently when we share with friends and family what you guys are going through and ask for their prayer.
"I was at bible study tonight and was telling my Aunt Kim about it. She told me that I had to pass this story along to you.....
"Kim has a friend that was told by her doctor, while she was pregnant, that her baby did not have a brain. They ran numerous tests and all the tests confirmed that the baby did not have a brain and showed no signs of the brain developing. They recommended abortion and when she refused, they prepared her for the possibility of a still birth. She ended up having an emergency c-section because the cord was wrapped around the baby and preventing it from coming out the regular way. Besides the trauma of the cord, the baby was perfectly fine. He had a brain and has grown up very normal.
"I don't know if you remember my college roommate, Emily....she has a best friend from high school that I have become friends with as well. We were having a baby shower for Emily last fall and her friend, Liz was sharing with us all how the doctors told her that her son would be down syndrome. Again, all of the tests confirmed this. They had totally prepared themselves mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc for this. He came out perfectly normal.
"It is amazing to me how doctors can be so sure and be so wrong. Of course there are those times when they are right. Obviously it is in God's hands. All I know is that God has a plan for her life and your lives. I know you know this. I want to offer encouragement that God has a way of showering his blessings through the most difficult of times. He is faithful."
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment