I mentioned in an earlier post that I had gone to Staples to get a three-ring binder in a pathetic attempt to DO SOMETHING.
In my defence, there is a lot of info to keep track of and this is all new and confusing to me.
That being said, ask just about anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I can't get dressed in the morning without creating an Excel spreadsheet about it.
I walked the aisles of Staples telling myself, "What are you doing? You are just doing this because you feel helpless and this is a pathetic attempt to stay busy. What are going to do with this "folder"? Carry it around with you? Take it to Doctor's appointments and thoughtfully stroke your chin as you take notes? You don't think you are actually going to whip out your little binder and contradict the doctor are you?"
I pictured the doctor rolling his eyes as I consult my magical binder . . .
Well.
A friend who deals with children with disabilities e-mailed me a link to THIS.
Her website is here.
It is a ready-made health binder for parents with special needs children.
I'm not pathetic! I'm brilliant!
I haven't gone through all the forms yet but I plan on printing them and using the ones that apply in Annabelle's binder.
Only now I have to go back and get a bigger binder . . . .
1 comment:
You're funny.
Post a Comment