Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Quote of the Day
"When life bucks you completely off.. at least try to stick the landing."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Holly & Matt,
I was so sorry to hear about Annabelle but then Sara directed me to your blog and I can see now you are up to this tremendous challenge. Just keep talking to each other and supporting each other. We're pulling for you.
1 comment:
Dear Holly & Matt,
I was so sorry to hear about Annabelle but then Sara directed me to your blog and I can see now you are up to this tremendous challenge. Just keep talking to each other and supporting each other. We're pulling for you.
Steph (and Beth and Noah and June, too)
p.s. I love her name, and I'm picky about names.
Post a Comment