Friday, April 25, 2008

Houston, We Have Movement!

I mentioned yesterday that the wife was concerned she hadn't felt Annabelle move yet (in fact, she woke me up in the middle of the night Wednesday night to let me know).

A number of people have e-mailed in to say they are praying that Annabelle would move in an unmistakable way.

Today Holly called to say she felt an unmistakable "Hmmm. . . I think I will roll over and give the side of your uterus a good PUNCH!"

Amazing.

Thank you so much to those of you who have been praying with us. It means so much and it is a powerful reminder that prayer really does matter.

Keep hoping, keep wishing, but most of all, keep praying!

We are so lucky to have you on our side . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, may that be the first of many punching matches.

Sean said...

Oh, she's a fighter alright.

Unknown said...

How wondeful!!!!