Thursday, April 17, 2008

Keep the Faith

Duet by Tony Bennett and KD Lang

Keep the faith, Baby
That's what the man said
Keep the faith Baby

I ain't down
Ain't down
I ain't down
Not me Not yet,

I ain't down
Ain't down
I ain't down
Not yet you bet

Keep the faith, Baby
Keep the faith
Don't forget

I'm still up(Good)
I'm still up
I'm still up and life's OK
I'm still up
I'm still up
I mean to stay that way
So Keep the faith, keep the faith Baby
Thats what I say

I'll go on
I'll go on
I'll go on and do my best

I'll go on
I'll go on
I'll go on and never rest
I'm still laughin'
I'm still laughin'
I mean to stay that way
So keep the faith
Keep the faith, Baby
That's what I say

I'll go on
I'll go on
I'll go on
Go on
I'll go on
And do my best

I'll go on
I'll go on
I'll go on and never rest

Keep the faith
Keep the faith (I will)
Keep the faith, Baby
Oh yeah

Yes, yes, oh yes
Keep the faith
Keep the faith, Tony
Keep the faith
Oh yes

Good KD
That's what the man said
Keep the faith, KD

No comments: