Monday, April 7, 2008

The Weakly Sherpa 3/7/8 - 3/13/8

For those of you who have tuned in to the blog in the past week or so, one of my New year's resolutions was to read through the Bible chronologically. I have done it a number of times but I felt it was time to do it again.

A number of people made the same commitment and each week I post the readings for the next seven days.

The entire reading plan can be found here.

Here is this week's reading (if you are up-to-date, which I am not btw):

Monday, April 07, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 1-3
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 4-8
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 9-12
Thursday, April 10, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 13-14
Friday, April 11, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 15-17
Saturday, April 12, 2008 --- Psalm 11 - 1 Samuel 18-20 - Psalm 59
Sunday, April 13, 2008 --- 1 Samuel 21-24

No comments: