Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lileks

Lileks is on his game this morning - read the whole thing.

Teaser graph:
"Never thought I’d say this, but I have that Hannah Montana song down cold. I am ready to rock. Figured out a way to funk up my part – and if the mental image that provokes doesn’t cause deep cringing, well, thank you. As I said, I’ll post a video of this performance. The collective age of the band is over 200 years, I think, but I’ll be switched if we still can’t kick out the jams. Whatever the hell that means. Have we kicked out the jams, guys? No, some jams remain in close proximity. Let’s try them again. Okay, but this jam-kicking is hard on the bunions.

"New Dr. Scholl Pads for Aging Rockers! Jams kicked with the heedless glee of a 20 year old.

"I am not, however, getting my ya-yas out. The ya-yas are wrapped in a Freak Flag, which I will not be flying."

No comments: