The wife just called.
She said the Doctor wants her to come in right away to discuss the results in person.
I am leaving the office right now to meet her there.
Please keep us in your prayers.
Updates to follow . . . .
UPDATE:
Just got back from the doctor's. The MRI came back indicating that the cysts appear to be benign and can be dealt with during the C-section so that is good news.
The reason the doctor wanted us to come in was because of an MRI finding pointing to a severe curvature of the spine (scoliosis) and the doc wanted to take a look right away.
We did an ultrasound but the doc did not see a curvature and so he is disagreeing with the interpretation of the MRI. This is also good news.
We were able to get a better look at the spine today and unfortunately, the doc said he is pretty sure the opening begins at T5 which is higher up than the T7 or T8 that he had originally thought.
We are scheduling an appointment with the neurosurgeon in about two weeks to go over some of the more technical aspects of the birth and treatment options so we are looking forward to that.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
2 comments:
So glad to hear that the cyst looks benign. That had to be a tremendous weight the last few days, and an awful drive in this morning. I am sorry to hear that the opening in Annabelle's spine appears higher this time. Prayers for you all will continue.
Big hugs for you both, Matt and Holly -- I'm so thankful to hear the news about those pesky cysts. We look forward to seeing you guys soon. I've asked Kelly to please come fix whatever went wrong in your irrigation system that he helped with. I'm terribly sorry to know that this created extra hassel for you....
Post a Comment