The saying goes, "You gotta may hay while the sun shines". I have no idea what this means. I assume it means "Get your yard work done in the daylight" but something tells me that is not quite right.
As a general rule, whenever the US economy gets bad news, the mortgage rates drop. I have no idea why - I just know it is the rule of thumb (another saying that mystifies me).
Lately, there has been succession of bad news, rates have dropped and my industry is booming. I am currently doing twice the biz that I did last month.
Naturally, they took my assistant from me last month.
Sooo, that means getting to the office at 5am for the foreseeable future. All thoughts of starting up running after my latest catastrophe are on hold.
Blogging will be lite for at least the next month or so.
What are you gonna do? You gotta "Make something while the other something is . . ."
Aw forget it - I'm already late . . . or is it early?
No comments:
Post a Comment