Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tuning Up

So it has been a couple of years or so since I have updated my running play list.

Unlike some people, I don't have different play lists for different runs / moods / weather. And I don't order the songs in my play list "just so" so that the real corker song comes on at the end just as I am hitting the hill. Nothing wrong with that of course, I just lack the discipline to get that specific about it all.

Instead, I just dump everything into one massive play list, hit shuffle, and cycle through the entire thing every month or so. The new play list for 2009 has about 23 hours of music on it.

I also don't limit my selections to testosterone-inducing head-banging tunes. It's all there. The "pump you up" and the "calm you down". Anything that I could picture myself enjoying while out on a dark and cool morning run. Eclectic probably doesn't begin to describe it.

If you are interested, I have published my latest play list to Itunes. Unfortunately, I had to break it up into 4 different files because it was so huge.

In addition, there are songs on my play list that won't appear at the links below because Itunes doesn't carry everything on my list.

So here it is, The Dawg Run 2009 play list - hopefully you will find an inspirational song here or a new band there - enjoy!

The Dawg Run Play list A

The Dawg Run Play list B

The Dawg Run Play list C

The Dawg Run Play list D

No comments: