I hope you are enjoying the new Holiday Movie Recommendation portion of the ol' blog here. I love trading movie recommendations and I especially like watching movies themed to the particular season we are in(currently Valentine's Day).
I thought we would also pool our ideas for St. Patrick's Day movies, Easter movies, etc.
One thing the particular holiday of *ahem* Valentines Day has brought up is that some of the movie trailers are a liiiitle bit racy. So I think from now on, I will preview the trailers and make a judgement call.
The trailers that are not fit for, let's say, the under 15 year old crowd, I think I will just put up the YouTube link instead of posting the embedded video. I know, I know, small difference there . . . but you have to draw the line somewhere.
And speaking of family-friendly entertainment; I recently discovered Fox Faith Movies. It is a division of Fox that creates family-friendly movies and then partners with ministry leaders to create Bible studies based upon the themes in the movies.
If you are looking for entertainment with a positive moral message, (and possibly a family Bible study tool) you may want to check out the site.
Keep your movie recommendations coming! It's great to hear from you!
mattlinden@msn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment