Sport em if you got em.
I know I will be wearing mine tomorrow.
Here is our schedule such as it is so far . . . .
Tonight - PACK!
Thursday:
O'dark:30 - run
Just before dawn - go to office
9:30 - drop off dawg at TKA on way home (don't forget to call and ask if okay . . .)
10:30 - leave for hospital
11am - pre-op lab tests
Noon - surgery registration
1:30 - surgery
The hospital allows parents to visit 24/7 so it sounds like the wife and I will be spending the night . . . .
I will have a laptop with me but no guaranteeing how much time I will have to use it. I imagine I will be leaning pretty heavily on the twitters for the next 48 hours (margin at right).
Updates to follow.
Thank you for your prayers.
2 comments:
Father, thank you for the love and care you've shown Annabelle and her parents. Pour out your Spirit on them, covering them with your peace. Let them know that every moment that Annabelle is out of their arms she is in Your arms. I ask this in the name of Jesus, your holy Son. Amen
Michelle & Emily
Buckley, WA
We are geared up in our shirts and ready to serve as part of Annie's prayer team! Go Annabelle!
Post a Comment