Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
I found this HIGHLY ENJOYABLE. I couldn't resist going to each state so I could read the teeny tiny East coast mottos. The ones that killed me were the no effort -what we're famous for - mottos. Booooo! Montana: "Gold & Silver" That's your motto? Cracked me up! I of course, loved the ones that were more creative or poetic. My favorite one was Michigan's, until I saw the tiny print. I thought it just read, "Look about you", and still enjoyed it after I noticed it read "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, LOOK ABOUT YOU." Which was still good, and funny instead of simply profound.
Most enjoyable: Kansas- "To the stars through difficulties"
1 comment:
I found this HIGHLY ENJOYABLE. I couldn't resist going to each state so I could read the teeny tiny East coast mottos. The ones that killed me were the no effort -what we're famous for - mottos. Booooo! Montana: "Gold & Silver" That's your motto? Cracked me up! I of course, loved the ones that were more creative or poetic. My favorite one was Michigan's, until I saw the tiny print. I thought it just read, "Look about you", and still enjoyed it after I noticed it read "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, LOOK ABOUT YOU." Which was still good, and funny instead of simply profound.
Most enjoyable: Kansas- "To the stars through difficulties"
Worst: Oklahoma- "Labor conquers all things"
Love it!
Post a Comment