Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On The Run - 1/12/09

3.06 mi / 40:10 min / 13:05 mpm

Okay, I didn't take that photo (I left my cell phone at home again - so I pulled it off the web).

But I run by this restaraunt everytime I run at Seaport Village.

My wife and I met at college in San Diego in 1991. A year later we were married. Times were tough and money was tight. I remember thinking that I needed a second job on top of full-time school and waiting tables at night so I picked up an application from this place. They never interviewed me.

The run went just fine and the dawg loved every minute of it as usual. My left knee is still bothering me (almost as much as my right ankle). I chalk it all up to the general decreptitude of my current physical condition. The key is to keep the minor pains from becoming bonified injuries (my track record on that one is not promising).

But hey! I haven't missed a scheduled run day since December 2nd and as they say, "No pain, no pain . . ." errrr . . . . something like that . . . .

Reminds me of a poster . . .

No comments: