?mi / 60min? / ?mpmMy nano gizmo is out of juice so no "all-important" stats today. Can you believe I had to walk for an hour without headphones? "Hey, I didn't know we had a pool . . . "
So the dawg and I are back at it. It's either that or watch the stir-crazy dawg dig more holes in the yard.
We have been walking for an hour every day the past three days at Chollas Lake.
With any luck, we will be able to start building in a little actual running here and there sometime next week . . .
When you have the blues, there is probably nothing harder to do than motivate yourself to put down the Twinkies and get out and exercise. And there is nothing that will snap you out of the blues faster.
The dawg and I bounded through the front door at 7:30 this morning covered in sweat - both of us with dopey grins on. The wife remarked, "You are both happier when you go for a run."
Remind me again tomorrow at 6am . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment