
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
This is another dawg book but this time it is written from the dawg's perspective. After reading this book, you will never look at your dawg the same.
The book is fiction but it reads like every word could be true (with the exception of the last chapter). The story is set in Seattle, and centers around a professional race car driver, his wife and daughter and their dawg.
If two out of those three interest you (Dawgs, Seattle, Professional Racing) this may be a good summer read for you.
It is a little explicit in parts but all-in-all I would recommend it!
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the book. We love Enzo!! Ryan and I talk about him like he's a part of their family. He's wit and wisdom has taught us so much!
I dont believe your review adequately reflects the genius of this masterpiece. You either love or hate every character in this book. I've been watching Jessi's face when I talk to her to see if she tries to communicate with me now. Its brilliant; brilliant I say.
Post a Comment