Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Quote of the Day
from U2's "Yahweh"
Yahweh, Yahweh Always pain before a child is born Yahewh, Yahweh Still I’m waiting for the dawn . . .
Yahweh, Yahweh Always pain before a child is born Yahweh, tell me now Why the dark before the dawn?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Matt and Holly,
I am praying for God's peace for you right now. I can't imagine your feelings today. We are praying for Jehovah Jireh - the Provider to make Himself known to you. We love all 3 of you and our heart breaks for you. Love, Elizabeth
1 comment:
Matt and Holly,
I am praying for God's peace for you right now. I can't imagine your feelings today. We are praying for Jehovah Jireh - the Provider to make Himself known to you. We love all 3 of you and our heart breaks for you. Love, Elizabeth
Post a Comment