Sorry I missed the last three Saturdays on this one. I am obviously waaay behind on my reading.
For those of you who have been reading along, hopefully you were able to soldier on without your Weakly Sherpa (and you thought I was spelling "weekly" wrong . . .)
The Bible reading plan is online here.
So what to do now? Do I hole-up all weekend reading through Leviticus? Believe me, reading Leviticus straight through would cause a saint to lose their faith . . .
Nope. What I usually do when I fall behind like this is double up on my reading each day until I am caught up.
It takes a lot longer that way to get caught up but on the plus side, I don't burn out either.
SIMPLY NEVER GIVE UP!
Here is what I missed posting along with this week's plan:
Monday, February 04, 2008 --- Exodus 16-18
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 --- Exodus 19-21
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 --- Exodus 22-24
Thursday, February 07, 2008 --- Exodus 25-27
Friday, February 08, 2008 --- Exodus 28-29
Saturday, February 09, 2008 --- Exodus 30-32
Sunday, February 10, 2008 --- Exodus 33-35
Monday, February 11, 2008 --- Exodus 36-38
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 --- Exodus 39-40
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 --- Leviticus 1-4
Thursday, February 14, 2008 --- Leviticus 5-7
Friday, February 15, 2008 --- Leviticus 8-10
Saturday, February 16, 2008 --- Leviticus 11-13
Sunday, February 17, 2008 --- Leviticus 14-15
Monday, February 18, 2008 --- Leviticus 16-18
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 --- Leviticus 19-21
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 --- Leviticus 22-23
Thursday, February 21, 2008 --- Leviticus 24-25
Friday, February 22, 2008 --- Leviticus 26-27
Saturday, February 23, 2008 --- Numbers 1-2
Sunday, February 24, 2008 --- Numbers 3-4
No comments:
Post a Comment