Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Monday, February 25, 2008
Peter and the Wolf - Part 1
This is Part 1 of one of the Animated Shorts that was up for an academy award this week.
I have way too much too say about this. Absolutely ENCHANTING & hauntingly beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on the full piece. Some of the other animated shorts looks really wonderful too...from CBS Sunday Morning. Heh-heh. Can't do the award shows anymore.
2 comments:
I have way too much too say about this. Absolutely ENCHANTING & hauntingly beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on the full piece. Some of the other animated shorts looks really wonderful too...from CBS Sunday Morning. Heh-heh. Can't do the award shows anymore.
I meant LOOKED not LOOKS. Shoot man!
Post a Comment