Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Excel Shopping List #1: Stuff for Feeding the Critter

A number of people have requested to see my expectant father excel spreadsheet of things to do, decide and purchase. Although I am suspicious that most of the requests are coming from people who are already parents and probably just want to point and laugh . . .

Since I have no idea how to post a spreadsheet to this blog, I will share a section at a time with y'all.

Please feel free to comment - especially those of you who have children! I have no idea what I am doing, after all.

Most of these items come from lists I have come across in my reading. I am not even sure what some of the items on these lists are . . .

Today's Excel Shopping List? Stuff for Feeding the Critter!

Nursing Pillow
6 burp cloths
6 newborn bottles
Bottle Brush
Bottle Warmer
Nursing Bras
Breast Pump

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Nursing pads (lansinoh is the best) and lanolin ointment...

Anonymous said...

definitely lanolin for your wife. Oh man you wouldnt believe that amount of crap that you think you need! Its crazy! Just through a ridiculously huge baby shower and invite EVERYONE who has kids. Then they'll bring you everything you need. Simple. :)
Make sure you register for a boppy pillow for your wife and a Bumbo for the baby.