My wife takes so many photos it is almost impossible to view them all before she is loading the next batch. So I don't even try anymore. Consequently, every now and then, I come across a great photo from the past that I have never seen before. It's like finding $$ in the laundry!
I mentioned some time ago that a friend mailed us a miniature set of pink boxing gloves (see photo of "The Champ" in the margin on the right).
They still hang on the door to Annabelle's nursery reminding us that she is a scrappy little fighter - one of the strongest wee-ones I have ever seen.
This morning, I stumbled upon this photo taken by my wife some time ago . . .
Behold, the power of The Champ . . . .
I am tempted to have it blown up and framed for my office wall - to remind me on difficult days that Annie-Lu can hang in there, so can I . . .
2 comments:
Definitely a poster! Love the sparkle of the light through the doorknob.....reminds me of how much the light of love shines into every situation....even when boxing gloves are necessary! Auntie Joye
Great idea!
Post a Comment