
This is the fountain at the West end of the plaza. Beyond the fountain, you can see the plaza - the botanical building is on the left. The Dawg's fountain is at the far end - left-hand-side and the big fountain is just beyound that.
Fine run this morning. Wednesday's run went so well I was eager to see how this one felt. About average, I suppose, but the dawg started to really lag around the 25 min mark.
It's tough. You have to wonder, is he hanging back 20 feet just because that's where he wants to be this morning? or is something wrong? does he not feel well? is he just overly tired? Is part of that stuffed animal he ate yesterday still caught in his throat?

After watching him for a few minutes, I figured we better cut it short. Pretty sure it was the right idea since he is currently passed out at my feet.
I am scheduled for a 6-miler on Sunday - I think I will bench him for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment