Last October, the wife, a few friends and I headed to Washington DC for the Marine Corps Marathon.
We were going to be in DC for Halloween so we all decided to dress up. I dressed as "Bill" a-la Schoolhouse Rock. The costume met my two major requirements for dressing up: 1) It was comfortable, 2) It was dirt cheap (basically a bed sheet with a wooden dowel in the top. Other wonderful costumes were donned by those in attendance but I will leave it to my friends to post them on their own blogs if they wish.)
We all walked to the Capital building Halloween night and had a great time. One of my buddies had a camera and he asked me to goof around on the Capitol steps while he filmed. At one point the Capitol Hill police came down and wanted to know what was going on (I guess apeing around in a bedsheet on the Capital steps at night is a little odd - I don't think he was familiar with Schoolhouse Rock).
After the trip, I received an e-mail from my buddy with this video:
Happy Constitution Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment